Thursday, November 17, 2011

Labels:

Things to Consider before having a GAMCA Medical Exam for Travevl Abroad.

Just a rough up! GAMCA stands for GCC Approved Medical Centers' Association - So from the title itself its an association of medical centers globally. When we talk about international association we must put in our mind that it is more strict than local medical associations so you must treat this seriously.

Some countries in South Asia like Kuwait, Bahrain, KSA and More require a  GAMCA certificate for Working Visa - which means that every holder of Working Visa from GCC Countries mentioned above are compulsory to go to GAMCA accredited clinics in your local area for Medical Certification. Thus everyone has no choice but to undergo medical exam at GAMCA Accredited Clinics.

Caution, Once the clinic found out that you are UNFIT to work there will be NO CHANCE of making it FIT. So bare in mind that GAMCA Accredited Clinics are not an ordinary clinic that you know.


Standard Steps of GAMCA Accredited Clinics to Aquire Medical Certification:
*First, they are gonna get the Original Copy of VISA and photocopy of your passport.
*Second, Payment at the Cashier then Proceed to medical examination from physical, mental, dental, urine, xray, stool, blood test and so on.
*Third, you will be notified after 3-5 days depends on the clinic about the result. You will be asked to have a medication if necessary whenever they found something and you will be advised to repeat certain test after days depends on condition whether slight or acute.

Take note* In some instances like they found scars or white spot on your lungs they will automatically mark your VISA as UNFIT to work even though your not seek.
Some other instances for automatic UNFIT to work are as follows:
1. Lung Scars or White Spot
2. Heart Murmur
3. And More

And Finally, The sad thing. Once they put UNFIT on your VISA there will be no other ways that they can make it fit and the Embassy of your respective destination will ban you. How is it happening? GAMCA has a centralized database of records of people who had undergone medical exam under GAMCA Accredited Clinics. So bare that mind!


Suggestion:
The least you can do here is to go to GAMCA Accredited Clinic and do not give them the VISA and ask them for a pre-medical exam manipulate reasons if necessary for them to have you examined. In that case when they found out that you are UNFIT at least you can talk privately to them and you know what I mean talking privately with doctors.

So, I hope you will benefit from this article and good luck to your journey.

11 Responses to Things to Consider before having a GAMCA Medical Exam for Travel Abroad:

  1. Hi. Where did you get your endorsement?

  1. How iknow medicaltest unfit just saying but which test is unfit,unfit report is not give

  1. In 2014 I failed a GAMCA medical test saying Opacity RMZ but my agent charged me Rs.30,000 to correct it, I went to Saidi Arabia passed medical and worked there
    A.J. Fernandes

  1. In 2014 I failed a GAMCA medical test saying Opacity RMZ but my agent charged me Rs.30,000 to correct it, I went to Saidi Arabia passed medical and worked there
    A.J. Fernandes

  1. In 2014 I failed a GAMCA medical test saying Opacity RMZ but my agent charged me Rs.30,000 to correct it, I went to Saidi Arabia passed medical and worked there
    A.J. Fernandes

  1. Its urgent please help me, otherwise I loose my job

  1. I'm facing the same situation, kindly send me the agents phone number. It'll be a great help for me. Its very urgent plz help me out

  1. adi.khann27@gmail.com
    00919807662181

  1. Hi brother..am also facing same problem.. Lung scar ..please provide agent number..8667448006

  1. Please give me agent no.

  1. Please give me agent number

Copyright 2008 Crawl of Spider . All rights reserved.

Template By: Hive Designs Ported By: Theme Lab. Blogger by akOOgle